Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Go Away Madonna, Just Go Away!!


Not only should Madonna stop making political statements boldly announcing "Sarah Palin can't come to my party. Sarah Palin can't come to my show. It's nothing personal." (as reported by The Superficial, my main news source). We all know what Palin's answer to that is, "You betcha!" Well you know what? I'm going off point here but Madonna should really stop having shows and should stop coming to my party, which is pretty much the entire media at large. GET OUT OF MY FACE HAGGY BITCH!! Look at this picture! Even the gay men are cringing. What the fuck is she wearing? Where can I get myself one of them bedazzled football shoulder pads? I am tired of her, not like I am sick of her antics (although I am) but I am literally tired from my cringe reflex being overworked every time I hear her name or see her scary ass bony sinewy body. Two words, RETIRE.

No comments: